To do our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19, ECM will be closed until further notice. We look forward to seeing you all when we re-open!
Abby Schwent, Ph.D.
Edwardsville Children's Museum
The Edwardsville Children's Museum is excited to highlight 16 of our community's Dopest Dads! Now, you get to help us crown Ed/Glen's Dopest Dad by voting for your favorite. Select the dad you wish to vote for. One vote equals a $5 donation, which helps support our Museum. Every dollar helps our Museum through this trying time, during which we have remained closed to keep families safe.
Find More Information and Vote here: https://e.givesmart.com/events/ihu/
Interested in Working or Volunteering at the Edwardsville Children's Museum?
Current Employment Opportunities
Floor Staff Team Member
Exempt part time hourly position
Positions available during exploration hours and for weekend events
The Edwardsville Children’s Museum is seeking qualified individuals to join the Age of Wonder team. The team member position is the entry to the ECM’s Customer experience and will serve to welcome, greet, engage the visitors of the ECM.
- Welcome and greet incoming visitors
- Promote Museum Programs and membership to guests
- Facilitate a positive Museum experience for visitors
- Operate and balance a cash register
- Answer telephones and voice mail
- Accept reservations for birthday parties and Museum Programs
- Keep building (interior & exterior) and exhibits in a clean & orderly condition
- Support and work with volunteers of the museum
- Other duties as apparent or assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic friendly and welcoming
- Ability and enjoyment working with young children and families
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to take direction and promote the mission of the Edwardsville Children’s Museum
OPEN FOR EXPLORATION:
Admission: $7/person, ages one and over
Members are free
ECM is CLOSED on the following holidays:
- Fourth of July
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
at the Age of Wonder
At The Edwardsville Children’s Museum we are committed to stimulating curiosity and cultivating learning at the age of wonder.
We believe that kids of all ages learn through discovery and hands on play. Our exhibits and programs are designed to build happy and curious learners from ages 6 months - 60 years.