Current ECM Job Postings
To apply for the Floor Staff position please download and return the application to the Museum during operating hours or email it to email@example.com
Requirements: The successful candidate will exhibit passion and excitement for early learning, work directly with the board of directors to develop a grand vision for the museum, and collaborate with all stakeholders to move towards that vision.
They will lead the staff to create a positive and memorable experience for museum visitors, capitalizing on every unique opportunity to positively impact the families of our community. Work directly with the board, donors, volunteers, and staff to build on the innovative legacy of ECM through creating quality hands-on learning opportunities and exhibits that foster joyful learning.
The Executive Director is a leader and the face of the museum. The purpose of this position is to focus on moving towards the grand vision - building community relationships and development, including fundraising, and ultimately being accountable for the success of the museum.
This position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Qualifications: The Executive Director must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have experience in education, community relations and/or leadership.
- Lead with vision and ensure that the staff team creates a positive environment
- Build community relationships & cultivate donors
- Generate new and innovative ideas for growth
- Manage exhibit growth and sponsorships
- Seek out and apply for grants
- Board of Directors relations
- Oversight of museum operations, including manager, bookkeeping, and facility maintenance
To apply for the Executive Director position please submit your resume and cover letter via the form below for consideration